Best Instant Bank Transfer Casinos in New Zealand
If you’re searching for reliable Instant Bank Transfer casinos, you’ve come to the right place! Our expert team at Wagering Advisors is here to help you out.
Let’s begin by looking at the casino sites that accept wire bank transfers. Our mission is to offer you a deeper insight into the sites that feature instant bank transfers so you can enjoy a seamless payment process throughout your journey.
Best Instant Banking Casinos NZ
Bonus $1000 +150 Free Spins on Book of Dead
Up to $1000 +100 Free Spins
100% bonus up to $123
NZ$1200 Deposit Bonus + 50 Free spins
100% up to $1000 + 200 Free Spins
Deposit Bonus up to NZ$100
50 Free Spins for NZ$1
Up to $3000 + 100 Free Spins
$100 Bonus + 70 Free Spins
20 Free Spins No Deposit + 200% Bonus up to $500 + 50FS
What is Instant Bank Transfer?
Wire bank deposits are one of the primary modes of financial transaction in every sphere of life. It’s also the payment option that you will find regularly throughout online casinos in New Zealand.
The special thing about an Instant Bank Transfer payment is the quick transaction time. Kiwis don’t need to keep waiting for the payments to be processed as they have to with regular bank transfers.
Do keep in mind that the payments at Instant Bank Transfer Casinos are processed from domestic banks. That’s how it’s possible to transfer the funds instantly. And it’s not an option you can use if your bank account is overseas.
But let’s turn our focus on the positives. A big part of the popularity of Instant Bank Transfer casino sites is their ease of use. The intuitive process makes it so that you are able to master every aspect of it with the very first transaction.
And since the best Instant Bank Transfer casinos are everywhere, NZ players don’t have to pick and choose their casinos. They can sign up as a new user to an online operator and top up by bank transfer for their first deposit to claim the welcome bonus.
After testing the casinos ourselves, we can assure you that you can get the bank’s security guarantee when you deposit at an Instant Bank Transfer casino in New Zealand. This will definitely lessen some of your safety concerns.
But before you can start using this payment system, you will need to complete a couple of security checks. The first one needs to be done at the bank where you will need to provide valid documents that prove your identity.
Additionally, you will need to complete the KYC (Know Your Customer) process at the best Instant Bank Transfer Casinos. Without completing it, you won’t be able to withdraw any funds.
Now that the formalities are out of the way, here’s the best part for last. You can access the payment method even when you’re playing using a mobile phone. The payment method works for both mobile versions of the casinos as well as the mobile app.
A Step-By-Step Guide to Use Instant Banking at Online Casinos
If you’ve been reading up to this point, you should know Instant Bank Transfer casinos in New Zealand are everywhere. You can perform transactions in both ways with it.
Our team has prepared this guide that simplifies the deposit and withdrawal processes.
Depositing with Instant Banking
- Sign Up with your preferred online casino site in case you haven’t done it. Once you’ve created the account, log in.
- Find the “Cashier” or “Wallet” option on the homepage or your account interface. Click on it to access the deposit menu.
- Once on the page, you should see several payment options to choose from. Select Instant Bank Transfer from the list of offered options.
- Put in the amount you want to deposit to your account,
- You will be redirected to a secure payment gateway. You have to enter the bank account information that you want to use for the instant bank transfer.
- The final step is to choose a verification method. You can choose to receive an OTP on your phone via SMS or email. Enter the code and the transaction will be processed instantly.
- Make sure that you’re signed in to the casino account.
- It’s a requirement that you complete any wagering requirements before making a withdrawal. If you do it anyways you risk losing the bonus forever!
- Just as before go to the “Cashier” and “Wallet” pages. Select the “Withdraw” option to cash out your funds.
- As you’ve used the method previously, it should already be selected for withdrawal. Enter the amount that you want to withdraw.
- Enter your bank account number along with the BIC number which is the international code for your bank and add a purpose of reference.
- All that’s left is for the transaction request to be reviewed by the casino. With casino sites that accept Instant Bank Transfers, you should see the funds as soon as the casino processes the payment.
Rules to Follow with Instant Online Banking
First and foremost, we need to talk about the minimum deposit requirement. This is the minimum amount that can be added to your account in a single transaction. For instant banking casino deposits, the lowest amount is usually around NZ$1.
In some IBT casinos, the minimum amount can also be as high as 20 NZD. This will all come down to the terms set by the gambling site. We advise you to check there to verify the exact amount.
From our research of the top instant bank transfer casino sites, the max amount that you can deposit is 5000 NZD.
For withdrawals, Kiwi banks will let you cash out 7500 NZD on a single transaction. Some banks might let you withdraw more. For example at Kiwi Bank, you can withdraw 7500 NZD on a single transaction up to two times a day.
The limits are perfect for Kiwi gamblers. But are those the only reasons for playing at a casino that accepts Instant Bank Transfer? No, it’s not. From our findings, we believe that the biggest contributing reason is that there are no fees on transactions.
How Do We Rank Instant Banking Casino Sites at Wagering Advisors?
Now that you’ve had a good look at the list of Instant Bank transfer Casinos in New Zealand, you might be wondering about our screening process. What makes our list reliable?
Well, one of our mottos at Wagering Advisors is 100% transparency. This is why we’re going to walk you through the exact process with which we ranked the best Instant Bank Transfer Casino sites.
To regulate all gambling activity in the country, there is a governing body that oversees everything. The New Zealand Gambling Commission is in charge of keeping track of all wagering acts in the country. As per the rules at the time of writing, offshore casinos are allowed to offer their services as long as the player is from New Zealand.
So as part of our ranking system, we choose the casino sites if they have licenses from UKGC, MGA, Curacao, or other renowned authorities.
- Security and Fairness
After the initial first layer of security, we start delving into the other protective features. Encryption is an absolute must to protect a player’s sensitive information. On our list, you will only find websites that have SSL encryptions. We also take a look at the games to make sure they’re tested and fair.
- Game Library
You wouldn’t be here looking at Instant Bank Transfer casino guides if you didn’t care about the games. That’s why we, the Wagering Advisors team, take our time in going over all the games to ensure a solid experience.
Everyone already knows that online casino bonuses are a great way to make the most out of your deposits. That’s why we’re extra careful in choosing the operators when it comes to bonuses.
- Alternative Payment Methods
Being a one-trick pony when it comes to payments is not a desirable quality from Kiwi casinos. So we make sure to consider operators that offer alternative modes of payment.
- Customer Support
Our final requirement from casinos is having good customer service. How else are you supposed to get help when you’re in a pinch? It’s not possible for operators to offer all modes of communication. But we made sure to choose from gambling sites that had good customer support.
Bonuses and Promotional Offers at Instant Bank Transfer Casinos in New Zealand
In our opinion, the best way to take advantage of an Instant Bank Transfer casino is to use it to claim bonuses. Here are some popular promotions that Kiwis should consider:
- Welcome Bonus/Deposit Match Bonus
This is the promotional offer that you will find in every online casino in New Zealand. For the majority of the operators that we ranked, the welcome bonus was a deposit match bonus, where the operator gives you a percentage of your first cash-in as the bonus reward.
- Free Spins
Pokies benefit from a free spins bonus at Instant Bank Transfer casinos in New Zealand. The offer is pretty straightforward. You can use free spins without paying a penny for a slot chosen by the operator.
Cashback bonuses are a little hard to come by. Because these are only awarded to players when they lose. From the list of casinos that we reviewed, the cashback was between 5%-20%.
- No Deposit Bonus
This is the rarest promotional offer of them all. There’s a good chance that you won’t come across this at all. But if you do, you won’t need to pay any money to claim the bonus,
Payment Alternatives to NZ Casinos with Instant Bank Deposits
We know this question has crossed your mind at some point. But what happens if Instant Banking isn’t an option for transactions? To make sure that you can still play at the casino, you should consider some alternatives. These are the ones that the Wagering Advisors experts recommend:
- Credit/Debit Cards: At Kiwi casinos, this is a payment method that’s bound to be there. Deposits made with cards are instant and don’t have any fees.
- Skrill: If security and transaction time are your main concerns, then Skrill and other e-wallets should do the trick. Accepted by almost all Kiwi operators, the only downside of it are the high fees.
- Cryptocurrencies: In New Zealand, crypto payments have begun taking off recently. You can enjoy the benefits of encrypted payment with popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Payments with Instant Bank Transfers are not limited to casino games only. You can use them for pretty much any kind of online payment. Since it’s not an easy task to place your trust in any random operator, we’ve done our part to make sure you get the perfect list of casinos.
At Wagering Advisors, we always urge that our players practice gambling responsibly. If you want a safe space to indulge in real money gaming, you should start with our recommended instant banking casinos only.