Hyper Casino Review
Introduction to Hyper Casino and the Hyper Casino Welcome Bonus
Hyper Casino was launched in 2019. They are owned by L&L Europe Limited and operate under an MGA license. They have over 700 unique games and work with 18 top software providers. As well as Pokies, Live Dealer games, Slingo and Table Games, when you claim the Hyper casino sign up offer, you’ll also be able to gamble on their Sportsbook.
The Hyper Casino Sign Up Offer in Detail
The Hyper casino welcome bonus is quite modest. It‘s a matched deposit bonus offering a 100% match up to NZ$100. This is a straightforward bonus without any frills. No free spins either.
The minimum required deposit to activate the welcome bonus is NZ$10.
The Hyper casino welcome bonus terms aren’t too onerous. Once claimed, this offer is valid for 30 days. It carries a wagering requirement of 45x and can be used in any area of the casino except the live dealer game section.
If you’re looking for similar online casinos that accept smaller deposits, check out the low deposit casinos page on our website.
Wagering Advisors’ Thoughts on the Hyper Casino Sign-Up Bonus
The Hyper casino welcome bonus is nothing special. With a maximum of NZ$200, it’s quite small by other NZ casinos’ standards, plus it doesn’t carry any free spins.
The 45x wagering requirement is slightly high, but it does mean that if you do land some winnings, you don’t have to fork out a lot of money in wagering. The bonus money is sufficiently small so some Kiwis may be tempted not to bother and claim this Hyper casino welcome offer and get straight on to real money gambling without worrying about wagering.
Although it’s not a Hyper casino new player bonus as such, members of this casino can try their hand at the Spinomenal tournament, where players from all over the world can claim a stake in the prize pool worth up to NZ$20,000.
Promotions Other Than the Hyper Casino new player bonus
Unfortunately, Hyper casino promotions are few and far between. The only other offer is their Hyper Fridays promo. To be eligible, you must have made at least one real money deposit before Friday.
If you’ve made a real money deposit in time and signed up for Hyper’s email letters, check your email every Friday to see if you’ve been awarded any deposit bonuses, free spins, cashback or other rewards. To be eligible, ensure you’ve accepted to receive Hyper’s marketing and promotion emails and activated the spin/bonus in your player account’s bonus section.
Note from Wagering Advisors: if you’d like to see what other bonuses are around, take a peek at the rundown of the best NZ casinos bonuses.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods for Hyper Casino Promotions
The information Hyper casino provides on their website regarding payments is not very forthcoming. All it advises you about is the available payment methods. It doesn’t even tell you which methods can only be used for depositing, which is rather sad.
You have to find this out when you come to make a withdrawal, and if you deposited using a payment method that doesn’t facilitate withdrawals, you’ll have to contact customer support.
The payment methods available include:
- MasterCard and Visa credit and debit cards
- eWallets such as Neteller and Skrill.
- The Paysafecard prepaid card
- Boku mobile phone payments
- eBanking through Interac and Sofort
Other payment methods include Flexepin, instantETF, Jeton, MuchBetter, and Trustly.
All deposit methods are immediate, except bank transfers, which take longer. Withdrawal requests are approved the same day if they’re received before 18:00 hours. If received later, they will be processed the next day. E-wallet providers tend to pay quickest, in some cases in minutes.
The minimum amount Kiwis can deposit for the Hyper casino welcome offer or gameplay in general, is NZ$20. The maximum you can withdraw daily is NZ$10,000.
It’s advisable to use the same payment method for both deposits and withdrawals. If you don’t, withdrawals must be made by bank transfer and can take up to 3/5 days.
You cannot use Neteller, Skrill or similar payment methods to activate the Hyper casino welcome promotion.
Note from Wagering Advisors: check out our webpage on the best payout casinos.
Game Providers and Game Choice at Hyper
With over 700 games from 18 leading software providers, Hyper casino is one of the newer online casinos available for Kiwis in New Zealand. Their game providers include:
|SG Scientific Games
|No Limit City
New Zealand Gamblers can use the Hyper casino registration bonus to play all types of games and game titles shown below (except live dealer games) and more.
- Pokies – Secret 7s, Rally 4 Riches, Joker’s Jewels, Rabbit Hole Riches and more.
- Table Games – 20p Roulette, 3D Baccarat, Atlantic City Blackjack, Crazy 4 Poker, American Roulette, 100/1 Roulette, and more.
- Casual Games – American Gold Fever, Aces and Faces, Aces and Eights, and more.
- Tournament Games – Action Joker, Flame Dancer, Forge of Gems, and more.
- Slingo – Slingo Racing, Slingo Starburst, Slingo Cascade, Slingo XXXtremE, and more.
- Live Dealer Games – Lightning Baccarat, Lightning Roulette, Free Bet Blackjack, Blackjack Azure, and more.
Once you’ve accepted the Hyper casino sign up offer or you’ve skipped it and gone straight to the site, omitting the bonus, you might like to check out the Hyper Sportsbook, where you can bet on Basketball, Football, Hockey, Racing, or Tennis.
Website Safety, Security and Responsible Gambling
Hyper casino operates under an MGA license, one of the most respected licenses in the industry. They use tried and trusted payment methods, and all transactions have cutting-edge encryption, so player safety is guaranteed. The casino promotes responsible gambling and is a member of the UK GamStop network.
Concluding Thoughts on Hyper Casino
Admittedly, the Hyper casino first deposit bonus isn’t anything special, and their website is lacking some information, which may cause some Kiwis to give the Hyper casino sign up bonus and the casino itself a miss. But that is a mistake. There are plenty of good games here, and you can collect your winnings quickly if you choose the right payment method. Overall, the Wagering Advisors team is happy to give Hyper casino a clean bill of health.
Hyper Casino Sign Up Offer FAQs
- What are the requirements to qualify for the Hyper casino sign up bonus?
- To qualify for the Hyper casino sign up offer, you must be of legal age (18) and new to the casino. Having created a new player account, you must then deposit at least NZ$10.
- Are there any other bonuses other than the Hyper casino welcome promo?
- The only other bonus currently being offered by Hyper is their Hyper Fridays promotion.
- Can I combine the Hyper casino welcome bonus with other promotions?
- No, you cannot. It is only permitted to have one bonus live at a time.
- Can I play Hyper casino games on mobile?
- Not only is Hyper casino fully optimised for mobile device play using your device's inbuilt browser, there is also a Hyper casino App that iOS and Android users can use to access many of the casino’s 700 games from their phones and tablets.
- How can I contact Hyper casino's customer support if I have questions about the welcome bonus?
- You can get in touch with them via their live chat facility or send them an email.